May 15, 2009

red nose and cheeks, but still love California sunshine

four days after back from Houston and San Francisco, still little bit red nose and cheeks after California sunshine, but it is worth as I am a sunny person, endless rain and cloudy weather would cause me depression I guess, just like today, I almost no mood and interest for anything.

Of course my negative emotion also because of his 3 weeks trip to US. One week before I was there, but now it is his turn, and the trip takes that long. I really don't know how to spend next 20 days without him. Sometimes I do not really understand myself, I can be such independent in business, travelling all of world even if just myself, however I am also that dependent, even if one day without his mail, sms, call...it can make me nervous even upset. I am not sure which one is the real me, but I am sure without him, I cannot have a real happiness.

This morning I received a new born baby picture from a customer, it is so so cute boy, when the first sight of that round baby, I have strong feeling that I also want to have a baby like that. When my colleagues saw the photo, one of them feel the boy looks little bit like me especially the expression in the eyes, her words stir my heartstring alot as I dream to have a baby with Hans from quite long time. I can imagine how exciting for both of us when we see our pretty baby at first sight, absolutely it will be the most exciting moment in our lives. I am not sure if my dream can come true, but one thing I am sure that I do need Hans in my life because I feel he is the sunshine to my life.

So now my life sunshine fly to US for three weeks, hope I can spend my cloudy time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment