May 04, 2009

my feet are on USA

finally I see my bed in Houston after 20 hours trip, however the room and bed not that attractive, so I do not jump into my bed immediately, instead I sign in MSN and worked for 2 hours and chat with some friends. Large part of them care more about swine flu, however I really have no any feeling of it up to now as almost nobody with mask or talk about it.

Still have no any feeling of Houston and US, all day in the flight or in the car, just see endless highway and buildings, few people really walk or enjoy life outside, absolutely it is not my favorite way of life and city. Tomorrow I will visit exhibition, will see if there is any highlights.

Now I have to go to un-soft bed as my head gets heavy, will change to a better hotel tomorrow, this small ugly hotel is not that matching nice me anyhow$-).


No comments:

Post a Comment