April 30, 2009

swine flu, US, i am coming!

swine flu, really weird name, but now it spreads everywhere, and it attracts everybody's eyeballs. Actually I think the panic spreads much quicker than the flue itself. Today so many friends asked me to cancel my business trip to US early next month as they do care about me and do not want I take any risk.

Being a person who has experienced Sars, I do understand how panic works and influence to people in Mexico or US right now. I still remember 6 years before, almost same time, the Sars broke out in Beijing. At that time almost all media including news paper, TV, network full of death report and sharply increase infected data everyday. I have to say the mental pressure was much more intensive than virus at that time. After Sars I feel I becomes stronger and rational when face such type disaster. So this time I do not plan to cancel my trip, just go there as my plan as I know I must experience what I should experience. Maybe I really have two personalities deep inside me, I am quite decisive and resolute in business, but extremely frail and shilly-shally in emotion, really should mix them a little bit, because I don't want to be a strong business woman, also don't want to be a poor sentimental little girl.

Seems my words far from to the topic today, so now I draw it back, however I hope the swine flu will never come back and I will have nice first trip in US.


No comments:

Post a Comment