April 24, 2009

cozy night with love in heart

finally an exhausted working week is over, this week makes me almost no time to breathe, but now I feel much better and can complete relax in my private cozy apartment, only do something I like and talk to the one I love. The wind roar out of the window right now, but in my space, only warmth and sweet with me.

So what I should expect in such quiet, peaceful and lovely evening? Guess only one answer in my deep heart, that is staying with the man I love, and spend a romantic night together. Candle light dinner, mellow red wine, little bit drunk, long French kisses, gently body contact, then exciting love making untill fall in asleep in his arms, absolutely it is a perfect night for an emotional woman like me, also I am sure he will be drunk as well when realize this dream together with me because I know how much my love and I mean to him.

Dream is always beautiful, but reality sometimes cruel, however I believe if my heart with love, I will have such nice dreaming life sonner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment