April 08, 2009

i can cook well although i am business woman

today is really hot, seems summer almost comes. My working just like the weather, really heat me up. The work has not finished yet, but I guess it will never end up as every new day with every new 'surprise'.

After work, I cooked a new type spicy fish with some sudden idea, it is tasty, of course I feel so as I am the only eater for it up to now. Actually I like cooking, but I don't know why almost everybody feels I am a person can't cook. Yesterday I told one of my colleagues how to steam a fish, she was almost shock that I can know it as she thought I am a person never enter kitchen. No idea why they think me in that way, interesting!

Sometimes I really feel strange, I dislike business, but everybody considers me a good business woman, I do expect a real love and stable partnership, but up to now I still don't know when I can really hold it in my hand. Perhaps that's why we always say that life is full of conflict.

Now I have already had a stable business relation, when will a stable love relation come? Do expect!


No comments:

Post a Comment