April 05, 2009

Tomb-sweeping Day

today is a day to commemorate the dead people in our lives. Some people go to tomb to show their grief, yearn, love to their beloved but left family members or friends, but for me I only do it at home, and the one I miss so much on today is my mom who left me more than 20 years ago.

Actually after 20 years, the pain and suffering have got much lighter, however every time when I really memorize my mom, it is still difficult for me to control my emotion and hold back my tears. I still remember how much my mom loved me, and how she worried about me before she died. I was just 12 years old at that time, actually did not complete understand what death mean to me, but with my age increasing, I feel more and more regret that my mom cannot see my growth and every achievement in my life.

I think the life without mom more or less influence my persaonality, on one hand I am independent and almost can handle everything myself, on the other hand I am so much anxious for love and rely on lover like a never grow up little girl. I think these two natures will accompany with me whole my life, no idea if it is too difficult for the man in my life.

On such sentimental day, I still feel life is great even if we cannot avoid death or sadness sometimes. I have my warm family, they are always there waiting for me wherever I am, also I have my reliable friends who stand on my side all the time, the most important part is I have him, his love just like water to a fish, I feel so free and happy in it, also makes me strong enough to face all difficulties in my life.

I believe suffering can make one mature, also it can teach us to cherish what we have now and do not let them easily flow away from our fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment