April 19, 2009

friends day

just finished a lunch and coffee with some friends in such cool rainy weather, guess only two things suitable for such weather, one is lie in bed, another is to have a cup of coffee with friends in a cozy cafe, then talking, laughing and enjoy the people outside quickly pass by.

Some friends today have not met even for half year, but when we met, we still feel warm and close. Friend is friend, the relation won't be fade even if with lack of contact. Perhaps we all grow up now, so this time when we were chatting, I do find that everybody has their own headache, some in business some in private life. I have to say for my age, I take much more responsibilities than before, guess same to my friends. Our talking is not like before just tease each other or talk something fun about others, more or less we talked about business and future. Perhaps our dreaming age has really passed, we start to think about something which I have thought only my parents would think about.

Absolutley people is not only an individual in this society, the pure own life does not exist today unless we have infantile autism. If you ask yourself how much you live for yourself and how much for others, guess no body can answer it. Sometimes we feel tired, not because we demand too much, but the external requires us for that. People to this world, just like an ant to a forest, large part of time we are passive and weak in big environment, we do not really understand why we endless work, we keep doing just because all other ants doing like that.

Sometimes I confess little bit more self center can make life easier, but guess no this gene in my personality, so I have to keep up with my current life, and try to make everybody happy. I don't know if it is way I need, but I know it is the way I have to go. Fortunately I have friends who are generous to me too, guess it is part of reward to all my afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment