April 01, 2009

being a happy fool?

Happy April Fools' Day!

Really special holiday, no idea the history of it, also don't know why people have right to make fun of others on this day. However it seems both the player and the one being played are happy, then I think maybe it is good to be a happy fool sometimes.

Do you want to be a worried wisdom or happy fool? Difficult to choose? But for me it is quite easy because I am not wisdom also can't be a fool, so no need to choose. But I feel the question: should I be serious to find every truth in life or be blind once in a while when something unpleasant occurs, which makes more sense for my understanding.

It is always said love can make one blind, also love can make woman idiot, however when a woman in love, normally it is the happiest period in her life. It sounds funny, but I have to agree it is true because I am also a woman, and I even enjoy to be an love idiot when with the man I love.

So what else I can say on today? Only wish everyone has a happy fool day full of love we expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment