April 09, 2009

new mobile for a nice lady

who is that nice lady? I mean myself, hopefully not only I think so.

After work, I went to big mall for electronic staff with a boyfriend. Actually I am never really interested in any technical things, went there just because I wish to have a new mobile to make myself happy. Sounds really poor I am as I have to send present to myself, but it is also good when I still have ability to buy anything I like. Now I am home and start to study my complicated new machine, fortunately my brain still works well, or else I will be crazy of that much function keys.

One of my colleagues always says that I am a person can make myself happy, it sounds easy, but actually only few people can really do so. I don't think my life is always full of luckiness and happiness, but it is true I know how to balance it. Life is like that, you can be sad for a day, you can also smile for a day, large part of time we can master it by ourselves.

So today I use a mobile to make myself happy, tomorrow I will face the life with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment