April 04, 2009

from India to Germany

what relation between India and Germany? Guess not so many people can answer this question even doubt any logic of the question. If before I will also feel this is not a real question, but now they start to relate because of a man I love.

When I decide to choose a businessman as a partner, then I have to accept he would travel all over the world and sometimes even out of touch. Actually I can understand it as I also travelled frequently before, but since this man got into my heart, then I start to be nervous when he is in flight, worried if he is alright when food and climate with big changes, care about if he can sleep well in different bed, of course I also concern about if he still misses me and needs me as everywhere full of attraction and risk nowadays. In fact I know all my worry and concern are unnecessary, he is much more experienced than me whatever in life or business, but when you really love someone, guess no way to stop thinking things like that.

Now he flies from India to Germany again, gets farther and farther to me, I feel little sentimental of it, hopefully his heart does not get farther to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment