April 25, 2009

noon nap lazy bear

Saturday evening, what should I do after a nice dinner with family? Actually I want to go out for some drinks, perhaps a cocktail or a glass of wine before I go to bed, but pity all friends not available tonight so I have to kill the time at home. It is also not bad choice, later will check if any friends on MSN or skype, so we can chat a little bit via network instead of face to face.

Really quiet and relaxed day today, after seafood lunch, I went back home and had a noon nap, actually I have quite long time without noon nap, feel good of it especailly when sunlight shone in from the window and warm covered me, really did't want to get up and just lazily lay there. I do enjoy warmth whatever it is from sun or his body, warmth can make me feel safe, cozy and relaxed, guess still my skin hunger works.

In one week I will fly to US, this is first time I go there, and just myself, that's why I am not really excited. But I will try to arrange a nice trip, I am still curious of San Francisco anyhow as almost everybody says it is a nice place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment