April 11, 2009

flowery spring

today spent sometime in a park, walking little bit and enjoying the warm spring there. It is really surprised that 2 weeks before when I were there, almost no any green, but after ten days not only trees get green, all peachblossom and cherryblossom complete bloom. It is nice when feel spring really comes as it is a season full of hope.

After study, finally I can handle large part of my new mobile function, it really takes time, but as usual I study it by myself, without any support by user manual, guess it is difference between man and woman, I always feel the complicated manual only confuse me but not help. Of course still some advanced function need to study, but at least now I can use it to call. Now I start to edit music, it is really fun to use different music ring to different persons, it is the work I do like.

so that's for today, and wish everybody happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment