April 22, 2009

Der Leser

finally I watched the movie -The Reader today. I read this book more than one year before, I was touched then, but also feel it is really heavy story, so I am little fear to watch after I downloaded moive one month before. The movie mainly followed novel, but the actors and actress make the story even more impressive.

Two scenes in the movie really stir up my feeling, one is when Hana moved out her apartment, the boy desperately lay in bed and try to catch up her last warmth and flavor, another is when Mike knew Hana died, then he suddenly broke down. At that moment my tears burst, I clearly feel love is that uncontrollable, it can suddenly come to our lives full of surprise, also can leave without any sign and only mark regret and sadness in deep heart.

Everybody hopes to catch up every drop of love, but only few of us know how to cherish what we have now,
when we unconsciously waste the love in hand, perhaps the one crying will be us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment