April 06, 2009

end of long weekend

the evening before working day always makes me in a fidget, maybe I am really a lazy person and just dream to enjoy a cozy life. Some friends said that I waste some talent in business and spend too less attention in it, but for me I think it is part of my nature, and I don't want to change it by force. I do enjoy to have a cup of coffee in warm sunshine, chat with friends without any pressure in a quiet bar, or to walk with the one I love wherever we are. It sounds easy but I think it is most difficult way of life because only when we have enough time, love, health even money, then we can realize it.

It means pure pleasure life is hard to find for today.

Of course when a working week really starts, believe I can quickly get involved in it, life is always like that, only when you free then your brain can think more actively. When too much pressure comes from external, then your brain perhas can be closed and do everything inertial as a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment