April 15, 2009

depressed lonely day

tired day today, don't know it is because of my cold or working pressure or less sleep, whole day my head is heavy and no interest for anything, all I need right now is to jump into my big bed, think nothing and sleep for 12 hours.

Finally I found sometime to plan my US trip today, I shorten my trip from 10 days to a week as business seems warm up recently, also some new potential projects, so I do not want to spend too long time overseas. Also the trip this time is business trip, I don't want to put too much personal plan together. I believe I will have enough opportunities to visit US if only I want, better have pure vacation there, and my next target is Hawaii as I do need more sunshine and beach life after too long time in big city.

But now I will stop my day dream, this lonely woman will prepare for early sleep like an old woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment