April 02, 2009

a real happy love idiot

normal working day but for me I do feel happy although nothing really special today. If I have to find some reasons which makes my day, guess should be the midnight call in the early morning. I guess everybody would hate someone disturb their beauty sleep, but I do feel happy even quite exciting because the one called me who is able to light my heart even if in frozen winter.

I do have a really special partnership I have to say, we love each other, and the one I love can almost realize all my dreams to man. However for some reasons we cannot really live together like normal couple. Actually we are the persons almost complete different, different race, different nationalities, different way of life, different background, different generation even, but love is magic sometimes, since we opened heart to each other, then we can never let each other leave there anymore. Now I believe love is chemical reaction as this excellent guy can dig out all potentials deep inside me, sometimes I even feel surprise that love can make me such sweet, gentle, understanding even wild. When I sink into his love, I do feel everywhere, if only with him, is a paradise. I know I sound like a 18 years big girl, but when love comes, guess no one can really resist it.

It seems my April Fool's day wish comes true, I really become a happy love idiot just after a midnight call. But if I can choose, I hope everyday I can melt in his arms, and enjoy his pamper and love every second of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment