April 13, 2009

color, flavor and mood

again a busy working day, my head was almost never up during the working time, also seems I catch cold, the running nose with me for whole day, perhpas that's why I feel little bit exhausted today. No plan for any medicine, guess my resistance is strong enough for such small sickness, wish tomorrow morning when I open my eyes, the energy comes back to me again.

Now everywhere is full of spring flavor, so I bought a rosy bed covers also another yellow one, then I can have some spring color in my little apartment. Sometimes life is pale when I unconsciously sink into routine life, it is difficult to really jump out of spiritless life unless some stimulation externally. Perhaps that's why I like using different perfume every morning, it can influence my mood more or less. No idea if everybody is like me, but it has been proved that different color can take us different feeling, maybe tomorrow I should wear red to cheer up little bit.

But now I only need a some light warm color to calm down myself so I can have a long deep sleep in my big bed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment