April 03, 2009

will go to USA

Never really wish to go to US, one becasue it is a country lack of culture, another because US always makes China a mock attacker, so always feel it is not a country worth to go. However suddenly I have an opportunity to go there, then I think perhaps it is good to really be there and judge what US it is with my open eyes.

The visa application actually was not that pleasant, first someone there checked my documents, then found problem and asked me to modify. After that I have to queue again for finger print collection, then I have to take third time queuing for an interview. The interview for me was not big problem, for my memory the woman there just asked total 4 questions incl. how are you, then I passed, however just for these four questions I spent more than two hours there, now I understand why everybody feels difficult to US.

Life is always full of different experience, sometimes I feel I am lucky as I can travel around world, experience different countries, culture, people, feeling, emotion...I will try to write down every drop of the life, it is treasure to me and the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment